[Spridgets] Trailer Question

Kevin Valentine kevinv1275 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 13:58:21 MST 2009

On Feb 11, 2009, at 1:29 PM, Gregory Groiss wrote:

> The Holy Sprite made the trip cross country on one of those.

By the time the Holy Sprite got to Frank's the trailer had some
serious bends it it.   It may be a good trailer for short trips on
VERY smooth roads but, the Pennsylvania and New Jersey sections of Rt
78 are anything but smooth.  (Especially the section going into
Jersey). The best I could do, hauling the Holy Sprite the last leg,
was 50 MPH and when I got to Frank's the tongue was twisted from the
bouncing.

I personally wouldn't haul anything (I wanted to keep in one piece)
any distance on one of those trailers.

Just my opinion ;)

Kevin V.
Tuscarora, Pa