[Spridgets] Trailer Question

rrengineer @dslextreme.com rrengineer at dslextreme.com
Wed Feb 11 12:18:17 MST 2009

Guys,
    I just pulled a Bugeye on a single axle trailer from California to
Missouri and back for the 50 celebration last Summer.  I have owned this
trailer for several years and it works fine for a Bugeye size car.  It was
last used for a Formula V racecar, but I had it widened on the inside
runners to accomodate the wider tires I installed on my Bugeye when I went
to Superlite wheels.  I have had no problems with this trailer, but I need
to sell it because I need a larger one to haul my BN2 with as well as the
Bugeye.  The first $300 takes it, you haul away.  I have made a few upgrades
since I bought this thing, like fenders and a new light kit.   I reside in
San Bernardino, California if anyone is interested.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2