[Spridgets] Bonnet Alignment tips?

Mark Haynes haynes386 at netzero.net
Tue Feb 10 14:22:29 MST 2009

I finally got around to trying to slide the BE bonnet into its correct
position relative to the scuttle this weekend (there's about 1/2" of opening).
I was able to get the bonnet to move towards the scuttle on the hinges, but
the gap hasn't decreased significantly. There is movement within the
passengers side hinge assembly, I think the welds may be broken loose in the
support structure. Any other ideas/experiences that might explain why it sits
so far forward? Could the hinge bolts themselves be bent or worn this badly?

Mark Haynes
HAN6L12779
HAN5L8016