[Spridgets] Carb dashpot oil.

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 9 21:41:32 MST 2009

Right on Ron,   BTW, I'm just the opposite.
The simple mass, spring, damper, and Bernolli priciples of the SU I understand.
Outside of EFI, I can't imagine doing it any other way.

I cannot grasp the discrete circuits of other types of carbs.  They are like
the old automatic transmission valve bodies.  Little passages and orfices
going everywhere.

Plus I hate any carb where I can't adjust the main jet with the engine running.