[Spridgets] leaking master cylinder?

ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net
Sun Feb 8 17:17:38 MST 2009

I took the midget out for a ride today in the lovely 50+ degree weather (first
time in 2 weeks) .B  As i backed out of the driveway i noticed the brakes were
spongy but when i pumped them they were fine.B  When i came home i checked and
saw that the front half of the master cylinder was empty and the back half was
filled but only to the top of the divider.B  I also noticed that the brake
pedal shaft was wetB  as was the pedal pad.B  I refilled the master cylinder
and the brakes came back strong.B  What am I looking at here? whats wrong and
how do i fix it?

Ryan