[Spridgets] Women Driver(s)

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Sun Feb 8 10:19:31 MST 2009

When I lived in Northampton some years ago the women over the road had a  car
and was a learner driver.  One day she decided to move the  car that was
parked just outside her house to a space directly outside  it.  She managed to get
the car onto the pavement (sidewalk?) and the more  she tried to get it off
the nearer it got to her front door (door opened  directly onto the pavement
(victorian terrace house)).  At the point where  she hung her head into hands I
left my house where I'd been watching her and  asked if she needed any help.
She readily agreed and it took me something  like 3 maneouvres to get off the
pavement and into the parking space.

Weslake-Monza 1330

In a message dated 08/02/2009 04:34:41 GMT Standard Time,  froggi60 at gmail.com