[Spridgets] Holy Sprite Newspaper article

Robert Evans b-evans at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 7 16:30:05 MST 2009

Jim.

Did you, perchance, see the letters (in 2 parts) that I wrote to the paper.
I swear, I was ready to go back there and rip the fucking heart out of a
son-of-a-bitch or two!   To denigrate a priest and the good people who
worked on the project with love and affection, it seems to me, to be
symptomatic of too much of what is happening in America today.   I am angry,
to say the least!  Fortunately, it was all for a good cause!

Buster