[Spridgets] Ebay and paypal

Mark mark at nashvilletn.org
Fri Feb 6 21:58:27 MST 2009

I had a neighbor a few years ago that had just been promoted to VP of a
large Nashville bank.  I called him to arrange for a tee time for our
afternoon outing.  His new secretary was giving me a really hard time and
wouldn't let me talk to him no matter what I said to her.  Finally I told
her that this call was regarding a sensitive and personal issue, then she
said "may I tell him what this is in regard to"!  The second here last
question left her lips I told her I was representing a young lady and her
paternity suit against Mr. X.  She then exhausted most of her hot air and
put me right through.  I didn't say anything to my neighbor about my methods
for about a week but it was too late, bank legal had already offered their
assistance with the "sensitive issue".  It took months to undo the rumors
and I had to buy drinks for the next year.

Mark
Nashville
http://www.arrestmered.com

 The best if you get a real
person is, this is Dr. So and So at the Aids clinic calling to let your boss
know that his test was positive and we need to speak to him as soon as
possible.

                        Crash