[Spridgets] Spridgets Digest, Vol 21, Issue 14

Gerard Chateauvieux pixelsmith at gerardsgarage.com
Fri Feb 6 01:46:29 MST 2009

Glen,

Truck's lookin' good.

I had the same issue with DMV regarding the weight issue, because
mine came from Texas and had no weight listed on the Texas title. I
thought it so ridiculous, I asked to speak to a supervisor and she
waved the weight certificate. They still charge me extra on the
registration every year for the commercial status. The concept has to
do with trucks heavy trucks putting extra wear on the roads... yeah,
all 1500 pounds of it! -Stupid. The odd thing though, it does not
apply for the van!

I can't believe they kept your Heritage certificate. I guess you
should have gone with a photocopy. Those things are too expensive to
sit in a DMV file somewhere in Sac. I think you should have gone to a
supervisor over that one.

Gerard