[Spridgets] Vega Wheels

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 5 21:38:05 MST 2009

There is one more issue.
The center hole is not large enough.
You have to either enlarge the center hole or run 1/4"
spacer plates between the rims and the hub.

At least this was the case with the steel Vega wheels
I once had.

They did not look too bad.  I always thought a little moon
hubcap on them would look good.   But I never found anything
that would fit.