[Spridgets] Pay pal

Heard heard at datatrontech.net
Thu Feb 5 08:50:30 MST 2009

There is no issue if you are buying.  It is selling and trying to get your
money in a timely fashion.  They don't want to pay you. Sometimes at all,
sometimes for 21 days or more.  They don't pay interest.  They don't allow
you to talk to any Americans.  It is a large scale, possibly illegal scam.
Oh yeah, did I mention I don't like them.