[Spridgets] Work for feeble minds & obligatory LBC content

Leo 60bugeye at cebridge.net
Wed Feb 4 21:33:40 MST 2009

Something for feeble minds to work on when you cant work on YOUR car.
BTW.. I went for a gorgeous drive today in Iris.  God, what a beautiful day
for a drive.  Sunny with a slight nip in the air AND I got a tip while
stopped at a place on the location of a rolling bugeye shell that is sitting
somewhere (I wont divulge) with a cardboard for sale sign taped on the bodyJ
Tomorrow I will see what the body actually looks likehehehehe  BTW..Is it
a good idea to drive Iris to go look at a possible steal on another???

Now on to the feeble mind part: <VBG>

What do these words have in common.??

1.  Banana

 2. Dresser