[Spridgets] NO LBC - Computer sound card problem

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Wed Feb 4 13:20:23 MST 2009

Hi list,

Well the kid is pleased now the sound card is working.  I think that  it's
possibly I originally used my motherboard disc for the install rather than  hers
thinking they look the same they are the same when in fact she has a newer
motherboard than I have.

She's pestering my now about layouts and stuff in Office 2007 but I can
handle all those kinds of questions without any problems.

Oh, it was Realtek and still produced some kind of error message at the end
of the install.

Regards

Weslake-Monza 1330