[Spridgets] World War II - Way Off Topic

Rick Neville healeyrick at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 2 19:23:06 MST 2009

What did we do w/o the internet?

Hello EJP Base 2446 was Hollandia Dutch New
Guinea there were 3 AirStrips there Cyclops ,
Sentani and Hollandia ,US Force's invaded the
area April 22nd 1944 backed up by the US Navy
Task Force 58 to kick the Jap's out and the
first 5th Air Force aircraft to come in was
the 8th FS' P-40N's from Gusap New Guinea on
May 7th .

http://www.flickr.com/photos/eviljungleprince/2110751678/

Rick