[Spridgets] Anyone have experience with "Smooth Line" hard tops

Doug Altman doug_altman at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 30 19:13:55 MST 2009

Ed - I had my BE at a show four or five years ago and a guy said, "Hey, I have
an old hardtop for this car.  Do you want it for a couple of hundred bucks?
I'll even throw in an unbuilt 1098 engine for free if you want it."  I got new
rubbers & fittings for it, had it painted, polished the window, and it looks,
fits, and works great on the car.  And yes, Smoothline used to be, or bought
out, or took over Parrish Plastics.  I have the old Parrish Plastics
medallions that came on the top.  If the new tops are made from the same molds
and are made as good as the old ones, I think you'd be happy.  Oh, and by the
way, I sold the 1098 for $50.  Doug     ....o~'o
From: Edward Perez eap2140 at yahoo.com

I found
this site and thought the tops looked pretty sweet.....
http://www.smoothline.com/mg.php