[Spridgets] Groovy engine

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 30 18:57:43 MST 2009

I can attest to the fact that this works extremely well.  In fact it works
so well that I have decided to supplement my income from my normal job of
the internet selling of waterfront property in Florida and bridges in New
York to also include selling grooves.  Yes, I am selling the grooves that
you can install yourself at your own home and on your own schedule.  AND I
am selling them cheaper than anybody else on the web.

Just send $20 and a self addressed stamped envelope to me by Western Union.
No U.S. Postal Service orders will be accepted.  (They have their pesky
little laws.)

LAD