[Spridgets] Bleed clutch - Rivergate

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 29 19:52:37 MST 2009

Are you using the original slave cylinder or do you have the Rivergates aftermarket cylinder?

I used my original slave and I routed the clutch line over to the battery tray and then down
along the edge of the footwell.  I then bent the line with a few coils before going down
to the slave.

It was a tight bend as it goes into the slave, because there is not much room.

After it was installed I bled it as usual. I don't seem to recall getting to the bleed screw was that bad.

The Rivergate instructions talk about grinding material off the original slave to get clearance
from the frame.   Take 1/8" more off than they indicate in the instructions, cause it's really close.