[Spridgets] Christmas Greetings

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Fri Dec 25 16:45:54 MST 2009

Younger daughter informed that her new red 'Dorothy' shoes are made in
China.  Probably explains why nothing happens when she clicks her heels
together.

Don't know if the crap trunnion bolts you can buy are made in China or not,
 but do know if the order is big enough for the high quality stainless ones
I'm  working on, they'll be made in Northampton, England and this is
because after  cajoling ARP for 2 years they are not interested in even giving me
a price to  manufacture a small batch.  My silicone hoses are made in
Nuneaton,  England.

Weslake-Monza 1330