[Spridgets] Happy Holidays

brian S bugeye15 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 25 15:34:41 MST 2009

Here's wishing all my extended Spridget family
a Merry Christmahanakwanzika, and a Happy Festivus!!!

Without many great people who I have met on this lists help,  my Bugeye would
have never gotten
finished this year. It was a very long, often frustrating, road, but with the
encouragement,
guidance, support, friendship, supplies and actual work, the end result is
worth it.
The joy it brings to me and others made it all worth it.
It would have probably been sent to a junk yard if my stepmother and others
had their
way many years ago. That would have been a travesty considering the history of
it.
It's not famous, but definitely historical, and being able to save it for my
Aunt and my Dad,
means the world to me.
Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.
May the new year bring you many trouble free Spridgetly miles, health and
happiness
to your friends and family.

Brian Seavey
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!