[Spridgets] Christmas Eve Custom

Phil Nase nases at verizon.net
Thu Dec 24 16:37:57 MST 2009

Bundle up and have fun.

Merry Christmas to Everyone.  Have a joyous holiday!

Phil Nase
Quakertown, PA
http://home.comcast.net/~philnasecpa/

On Dec 24, 2009, at 6:10 PM, Kevin Valentine wrote:

> All,
>
> Kathy and I will be taking her 74 Midget to church this evening.  (It has
been our custom for years).  She want's the top up for the ride to church but
insists that the top be down for the return ride home.  The ride home from
church is always miles longer than the ride to church as we take the back
roads on the return trip.  We also take one of the Spridgets out on New Years
Day for an hour or so. Top down of course.