[Spridgets] nmc - pain relief?

CosmicMag1380 cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 14:06:19 MST 2009

On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 12:35 PM, Rick Bastedo <rbastedo at gmail.com> wrote:
 How many Vic. does it take to work? The scrip says take one every 4
hours as needed, but that doesn't seem to help. How many at once is
dangerous?

I just cracked a tooth and am not able to get the work done on it
right now as I have a trip to Vegas planned. My dentist prescribed V
ES (extra strength) and said to add Motrin to it a couple of hours
after taking it. The others are right that it only takes the edge off
of the pain... It leaves me with a dull aching pain that the Ibuprofen
usually helps with. Again as the others said, watch out for the dosage
of the Tylenol. The ceiling dose for Ibuprofen is 2400 mg a day. I
won't go over half the ceiling dose on anything!!! Remember also that
the ceiling dose is not the one that kills you, it merely damages
important organs and stuff...
--
Kent
1960 Bugeye