[Spridgets] Christmas 1970

David Ramsey dwramsey at att.net
Wed Dec 23 20:17:57 MST 2009

Each year at this time my thoughts return to my fighting hole at fire base
Mace, Christmas Eve 1970.  Standing knee deep in mud and stuff I don't even
like to think about, eating c-rats that were older than I was.  There was a
small tree between my hole and the wire, that had all the leaves blown off,
and it had one lonely branch left on it. I took a shell casing and placed it
on the branch for my Christmas tree. You now know the story of the cartridge
in a bare tree.

Merry Christmas

Happy Hanukkah

And for you Atheists "have a nice day"