[Spridgets] NO snow

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Wed Dec 23 07:32:04 MST 2009

Hi List,

No snow here in Nuneaton just a frost every day for over a week now.   I
managed to get out in my Sprite the Saturday before the frosts started to
collect some kitchen tiles (90 mins + drive each way).  If anyone wants to
drive the Banbury to Chipping Norton road there are stretches where it's
possible to get to 90mph if not 95mph and there are no speed cameras. 'Course
that's on slightly damp roads taking things steady out of the corners - a ton
would be easily achievable in the dry, at least in my Sprite.

Note this is a rare interlude from the kitchen re-fit.  Now if we had  a
lot of snow I could go sledging with the girls.

Weslake-Monza 1330