[Spridgets] exhaust on 78 Midget.... over the axle?

Edward Perez eap2140 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 22 18:51:34 MST 2009

Now that it's running "better," I'm looking to give myself a Merry Christmas present and change out the exhaust.  I'd like to run it over the rear-end and put something quieter on.  Right now it has a noisy cherry-bomb exhaust on it.  Sounds like carp.  Any suggestions?  Shops in the Seattle area?  I only need the part done that goes over the axle and includes the muffler.  Is it possible to get "free-flowing" exhaust and quiet?