[Spridgets] Did Sprite offer this chrome strip like the Midget?...pict.

Frank spritenut at comcast.net
Tue Dec 22 16:06:59 MST 2009

Bill L wrote:
> Hello ,
>
>       Ther is a guy who takes his SPRITE to the ABFM in Vancouver BC who
>       has a chrome strip down the hood! I would have sworn it was a
>       MIDGET, but the VIN shows Sprite...IIRC it's not s smooth strip,
>       but gets taller as it gets closer to the front of the car...

A sprite that was crashed and received a Midget hood later in life.
A sure give away would be lack of, or filled in holes where the Sprite
wings go on the front of the bonnet.
Since all Sprites (sq) came with the 4 slotted holes for the bonnet
wings and no holes for the Midget stripe, there should be a give away there.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ