[Spridgets] My students high school project for the Spritdget...comments needed.

Sales at " Just Brits " sales at justbrits.com
Tue Dec 22 11:42:30 MST 2009

When Willie and I visited you, Martha, Spridgets,
and snakes Brad, your lovely wife let on...

<<  with a picture of Tammy Faye Bakker tattooed to their
butt>>

that you HAD Tammy on the LEFT cheek and
hubby Jim on the Right !!!

Needless to say, NEITHER of us pursued the
matter !!!!!!  She also mentioned that you ALSO had
a tat of one of the snakes but that it was NOT
where one might "imagine" !!!!!  We also OPTED
NOT to pursue THAT "matter" either !!!!

Oh he SHAME of it ALL [especially with you being
a self-proclaimed 'Texan'] !!!!