[Spridgets] My students high school project for the Spritdget...comments needed.

Sales at " Just Brits " sales at justbrits.com
Tue Dec 22 06:27:18 MST 2009

<< ...can't locate the slot hole fast enough >>

Huh??  You mean it MOVES ??  It was installed/placed
when the car was built.  I FAIL to understand the prob.

<< or doesn't line up properly? >>

Well, I suppose of the rod is bent all to He|| ??  But
I would think THAT would show up like a sore thumb ??

To me, it's part of the "character" of the cars.  Ya'll
only talking about a TINY bonnet when compared to
the Big Healey, huh Frank <VBG> !!

Who's gonna design and install air-ride suspension and
Power Steering ??  Electric Hood lift??  Auto boot
lid open/close ??

Geesh.

Anybody put some rounds thru the year oldish .380
Remington ???

Ed