[Spridgets] My students high school project for the Spritdget...comments needed.

Guy R Day grday at btinternet.com
Mon Dec 21 15:49:48 MST 2009

      Perhaps not in the spirit of the exercise.....

      http://www.strutsdirect.co.uk/components/gas_struts_install_design_help.php

      Gas Strut Selection and Free Design Service

      If you need help on which gas struts to select for you application,
our free design service
      is here to help.

      1. Select the type of lid on your application.
      2. Fill in the dimensions and information requested and submit the
form.
      3. We will return the form with the recommended struts and fixing
positions, parts list, prices and a direct link the page where you can
purchase online.
      4. Place your order online and receive the struts next day!

      Guy R Day