[Spridgets] My students high school project for the Spritdget...comments needed.

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 08:36:30 MST 2009

Thanks for the link.

As for the problem, in order to pull the rod off the "U" shaped holder you
have to wack it with your hand. Well I first thought it was just me but I
have read reviews that it is a PITA so I figured it would be a good project
being this group is running out of time.

Does anyone else have this problem or is it just journalists and girls,
hahaha.
Lin