[Spridgets] Did Sprite offer this chrome strip like the Midget?...pict.

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 08:31:41 MST 2009

I know I have oft times been told that the chrome strip on our 68
isn't factory, yet when we stripped the stick off trim off the car, as
well as the paint, the holes for the clips WERE there. I went back
with the strip, as it appeared to me that it was a factory option.

Brad

)

> Looking at the ads the owner provided it appears Austin Healey offered wire
> wheels and the chrome strips for the MKIII Sprite which the Midget had am I
> wrong on this or is it true? Also does this ad also mean both the wire
> wheels and chrome strip were not offered on the MKII Sprite?
> Advertisement:
> http://www.spriteparts.com.au/user/cimage/wirewheels.jpg
>
> eBay auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1966-Austin-Healey-Sprite-Convertible-stick-sh
ift_W0QQitemZ290382423760QQcmdZViewItemQQptZSalvage_Parts_Cars?hash=item439c2
426d0

> Lin

DON JULIO 1942

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad