[Spridgets] Vermont MG-themed holiday packages

Mike Eldred redscirocco at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 20 22:38:48 MST 2009

David,

That's the place.  I'm glad to hear everyone had good things to report.  Simon
and Alison are wonderful hosts.

If you or any club members/listers are in the area and need a place to turn a
wrench, my garage is always available for a fellow LBCer.  Hopefully nobody
will, of course.

Drop me line when you're coming up and I'll stop by the Kitzhof with a few of
our local brews if I can. (Depends on work schedule.)

Cheers,

Mike Eldred

'54 MG TF

'73 MG Midget