[Spridgets] Engine colors

brian S bugeye15 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 20 18:35:28 MST 2009

Hi Michael,

The Holy Sprite's light blue engine matches the interior of his car.
My Engine is painted the metallic blue that the rest of my Bugeye is.
I think that it goes well with the silver/blue theme on my car.

Personally, I think you should paint the engine body color. :-)
It'd be different, right?? and cool!
Paint it with high temp paint first, then the body color.
Now, it's YOUR car and you should do whatever YOU want.
It's the only way you'll be happy, and THAT is what's most important.
NOT whether someone else says what should be correct.

I chose my color because it's the way my Dad had it painted 30 some odd years
ago.
The engine was chebby orange at that time, because that's the paint the had
laying
around when it was last rebuilt. I didn't like it so, I changed it.

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!