[Spridgets] ebay bugeye that is pimped out

Peter Caldwell peter at nosimport.com
Fri Dec 18 08:57:10 MST 2009

I doubt the car will run well, if at all. HS2s on a 948.  No wiper
blades. Frogs pointing away. I doubt the windshield seal seals. The
heater switch probably doesn't.  Someone's gonna get screwed on that car.

"...let the pictures to the talking" (sic), which probably
indemnifies the seller come lawsuit time.......

Peter C   (and the freaking shocks are red!)
===