[Spridgets] Free Stuff, Part 3

rrengineer @dslextreme.com rrengineer at dslextreme.com
Thu Dec 17 14:20:58 MST 2009

O.K., since you people on this list are like family to me(no, really).  The
first one of you to respond to this email will receive a free BNSF Railway
baseball cap.  It was given to me last night before i operated a high
priority train from Los Angeles to Barstow, California.  It denotes the
partnership between BNSF and UPS during the peak season on 2009.  It also
has a nice diamond tread designed rubber accent on the bill in case you tip
your hat to the ladies as a regular practice.  In fact it is quite a nice
hat.  O.K., so let's hear from you railroad enthusiasts (foamers as we on
the railroad call you because of the way you react to seeing a train)
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2