[Spridgets] 2010 Spridget Calendars still available!

Larry Macy lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Wed Dec 16 19:03:20 MST 2009

Got mine the other day. Love it. Gonna have to send a few pics for next year.

Larry

On Dec 16, 2009, at 12:38 AM, Jim Johnson wrote:

> The Sprite-Midget Club USA calendars are still available and make a great
> gift for Xmas!  Get your own for the refrigerator or get a big one to hang
> in the garage/shop!  You might even find your car on one of the pages!  A
> modest profit for the calendars goes to help finance the Midget 50th at
> Elkhart Lake in 2011 so you'll enjoy your calendar AND help make the big
> celebration a success!
>
> http://www.cafepress.com/spridget/
>
> --
> Cheers!!
> Jim
> Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am
> not
> sure about the former. - Albert Einstein

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Board Member at Large
Philadelphia MG Club

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never
actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams