[Spridgets] best method for bleeding clutch by yourself?

Bill Masquelier billmasq at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 14 19:52:00 MST 2009

Something that I do often and with good success is to hook a length of 1/4"
tygon plastic tubing (about 15 feet of it) to the bleed nipple, open the
nipple, hook the other end of the tubing to a house gutter or some such and
pump the peddle some. the fluid goes up the tube, the air rises to the top and
the fluid settles back into the line. I have the same thing with just putting
the (VERY clean) tubing back into the master reservoir to recycle the fluid
and not waste as much.
Bill