[Spridgets] best method for bleeding clutch by yourself?

ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net
Mon Dec 14 18:24:04 MST 2009

So I need to bleed my clutch and tomorrow is supposed to be in the 50's but
after that it will be in the 30's.B  I have no garage space.B And no one to
help.B  B My plan is to do the whole open bleeder run around push in the
clutch with a piece of wood and secure it. Then run back around close the
bleeder then run back and let up the clutch and check for pedal.B  Any other
ideas?

2 years ago I used a 50cc syringe to draw the brake fluid down through the
lines and remove the air bubbles.B  Thats my other option.

Ryan