[Spridgets] No LBC, Weather in Cinn is 19 going down to 10

dwoerpel at wi.net dwoerpel at wi.net
Fri Dec 11 16:27:04 MST 2009

Well John, wish I would've known you were here, as I sit at SW FL
International awaiting our return flight to Milwaukee. After 10 days in
the Keys, Naples, & Sanibel Island we deserve whatever we go back to.  It
was better than not going at all and it's only a short month until we
return to Naples as my daughter took an internship at the Conservancy of
SW FL Wildlife Rehab unit.  Gosh we'll have to help her move in! Oh, and
Mr. Johnson, ain't nuthin' gonna prune up that ain't already pruned up!
;-)

We did see a nice red squarebody near Naples; anyone on the list?

OK, gotta go bundle up.  RON!  You have my driveway shovelled out yet??

Dave
59 :{)
Burlington WI