[Spridgets] No LBC, Weather in Cinn is 19 going down to 10

CosmicMag1380 cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 19:49:06 MST 2009

So, like some other listers, I'm headed to the warmer climes... A week
in Gulf Shores, AL where the forcast is for 70 degrees for the first
half of next week. I'll be coming home for a week of Christmas and
then headed to Las Vegas for a spell. I'll lay in the sun for you
guys! Or, more likely, soak in the hot tub until I prune up...

Cheers,
--
Kent
1960 Bugeye