[Spridgets] Guinness gas/ no LBC content

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 10:03:01 MST 2009

How much of a carbon footprint is in each bottle!!  I'm pretty sure they are
going to outlaw carbonation in the Cap and Trade law.  Imagine the fun of
flat soda and flat beer!  Oh...   And how much money is Al Gore gonna make
off of this?   ;-)

Cheers!!
Jim - saving the planet one beer at a time....

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 8:07 AM, fastvee <fastvee at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Mike,
> Have you tried Caffrey's Irish Ale? That was a treat for me until
> distribution
> stopped here.
> It also contained the N2 pack.
> John
> Fogelsville, PA

http://www.bing.com/shopping/search?q=xbox+games&scope=cashback&form=MSHYCB&p

ubl=WLHMTAG&crea=TEXT_MSHYCB_Shopping_Giftsforthem_cashback_1x1<http://www.bi
ng.com/shopping/search?q=xbox+games&scope=cashback&form=MSHYCB&p%0Aubl=WLHMTA
G&crea=TEXT_MSHYCB_Shopping_Giftsforthem_cashback_1x1>
> You are subscribed as fastvee at yahoo.com
>
> http://www.team.net/archive

Cheers!!
Jim
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am
not
sure about the former. - Albert Einstein