[Spridgets] vibration at 35mph....and then some...

David Riker davriker at nwi.net
Tue Dec 8 20:23:00 MST 2009

Chris
A-series to A-series engine swaps are much simpler than what Ed has done.
He has swapped out the Triumph sourced 1500 and replaced it with an A-series
engine, and converted to the Datsun 5-speed gearbox as well.  Your swap is
straight forward.  Either drive shaft will work for you.  Some of the very
late 1275/ribcase cars have a driveshaft with a dust sleave on them, but any
of the A-series driveshafts should work for you.
Dave R.