[Spridgets] Guinness gas/ no LBC content

Mike Eldred redscirocco at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 8 16:14:59 MST 2009

Actually, the bubbles in draft Guinness and the "draft" cans and bottles are
Nitrogen and CO2.  Tiny nitrogen bubbles are the secret to the creamy head.
The "Widget" in draft bottles and cans of Guinness, Murphy's, and Beamish
holds pressurized gas and liquid that, when the can is opened, is released
creating a rapid chain reaction.

Guinness is good but, oh man, Murphy's is heaven in a pint glass.

-Mike Eldred

Wilmington, VT (ex Dublin, Ireland)

'54 MG TF

'73 Midget