[Spridgets] Air Powered Car...For Real

WFO Herb froggi60 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 20:38:33 MST 2009

Guys,

It is the commentator that brings up the perpetual motion possibility...not
the inventors of the car.

They point out that it WILL cost to provide compressed air (pick up a large
cylinder at the local welding supply shop...not too expensive).

The car does not use fossil fuel as our daily driver does.

Regarding what runs the compressor to fill the tanks, could be wind
generated electricity, hydro power or a number of non-fossil fuel
alternatives.  AND if you're on the 'green' side, it really doesn't pollute.

Think how quite it would be.

I still think it would be a great car if you live in or close to town.

Herb