[Spridgets] [9issa] Air Powered Car...For Real

WFO Herb froggi60 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 18:58:20 MST 2009

Rick,

I agree, the "perpetual motion" aspect they mentioned later in the video is
a bit too much to swallow.  However, the car being powered by compressed
'air' is (obviously) very workable.  200 mile range, near freeway speeds for
brief amounts of time.  Perfect commuter car, IMHO.  It would sure beat my
STS for around town!

No reason it can't and won't work.

Unless you know different, in that case, let us know.

Herb