[Spridgets] Brake conversion problem

Joe Lansing kidjoevid at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 6 04:34:28 MST 2009

I have converted my 62 sprite to disk brakes up front. I also had a 3/4 bore master cyl. rebored/rebuilt and I put it in. I cannot get the system to bleed all the air off entirely. I get firm pedal after 3-4 strokes, but it won't hold. I have done each wheel cyl. 3-4 times.

Is there a trick to doing the disk brakes? I thought I read somewhere that they were difficult. Did I install them wrong? The bleeders are at bottom...any ideas, help, resources?

Joe - of the 3 Year Upgrade Project.