[Spridgets] bmw bugeye

David Ramsey dwramsey at att.net
Sat Dec 5 23:03:25 MST 2009

Ancor marine grade connectors, by far the best.
		Crash

Hal Faulkner wrote:

Repeat after me, "There is nothing wrong with crimp connectors if they
are done correctly."

No no no, there is nothing wrong with crimp connectors if they do NOT
come from China!
I do have the correct crimp tool, and all the pepboy, horrible freight,
home defect crimp on connectors always fail, always made in china.
Since my son started working for a communications company and does cop
car installs, I get REAL USA made crimp connectors and none of them have
ever failed.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ