[Spridgets] door alignment advice

Jim Fournier jimndi at frontiernet.net
Sat Dec 5 17:02:15 MST 2009

I am in the process of replacing the Drivers side floor pan in my Bugeye. The
hinge piller  and outer hinge piller skin will be replaced as well. I have the
tub on it's side. The passenger floor is fine and will not be touched.  My
question concerns the door gaps. How do I maintain the gaps and does the floor
hold the entire structure together? I have a porta power. Do I have to follow
a specific order of assembly, eg. Door hinge piller then the floor? or does
the shell have to be on the ground as opposed to on its side? Where do I place
the Porta power to get the proper gap?
Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

[demime found a multipart/alternative section which it tried
to parse but could not find any section which it could render. Please send plain text.]