[Spridgets] Travels

Bob Kitterer bkitterer at me.com
Fri Dec 4 22:10:39 MST 2009

Hello Friends,

As some of you already know my sweetie and I will be "on the road" for about the next year.  In an effort to keep family and friends some what abreast of our where about's and what we have been up to we have created a couple of private web sites "(he said, she said)  which will be updated as we go along.  With each update we will send out an email notice that there is something new on the web sites.

In order not to bomb some email list or add to unwanted personal emails I am creating a list of those who would like to receive these notices.  So if you would like to follow our adventures just reply with something like "keep me posted", "yes yes" or what ever strikes your fancy.  Anyone I do not hear from will be assumed to not want the update notes and web link.

Thanks

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
2000 Miata Special Edition