[Spridgets] A35 sold

Glen Byrns grbyrns at ucdavis.edu
Fri Dec 4 18:10:29 MST 2009

Austin Powerless will be moving to Sacramento tomorrow. Pushed out of the
garage by the Morris flatty, he has a new owner with garage space and the
same quirky taste that I have. He's had other LBCs, so it looks like a good
home. You never get what you put into them, but I can live with the deal.

A smaller fleet will better suit my new retired life and ease the guilt
from the A35 sitting out in the rain. The truck is too useful, the Traveler
is Leslesy's love and the bugeye is my "first" LBC, so Austin was the odd
car out. Nice Christmas fund and a few bucks for the RC hobby. Anybody got
an OS 25FP (have 3, need one more for B-24),or a 120 4-cycle?

Glen