[Spridgets] LMC no LBC

Richard Ball richb at u.washington.edu
Tue Dec 1 16:01:13 MST 2009

It even used to happen to new bikes.  In the early '80's Suzuki used
cosmoline to protect the carbs during shipping from Japan.  This coating
would plug the jets on at least a quarter of the bikes we assembled right
out of the crates.  We would have to pull the carbs and soak them in carb
cleaner and reinstall.

Rich Ball
'76 Midget
Everett, WA